Thinking about the nuggets makes me think about the hot dogs - and I don't want to do that.....History Channel you know?
I think your hair looks good- for a picture of you - just get yourself a remote for your camera! Some camera's will accept a remote signal - that way you can set it all up - and look like you have company over :) If I didn't have children - that's what I would do! hee hee!
I want to see the party in the back! You have to do that smile thing to make the 'after' looks better than the 'before'! But from what I can tell I think it looks cute!
6 comments:
I like your hair. And if you continue to take what I say out of context, I will stop speaking! Ha ha... you wish.
Thinking about the nuggets makes me think about the hot dogs - and I don't want to do that.....History Channel you know?
I think your hair looks good- for a picture of you - just get yourself a remote for your camera! Some camera's will accept a remote signal - that way you can set it all up - and look like you have company over :) If I didn't have children - that's what I would do! hee hee!
I want to see the party in the back! You have to do that smile thing to make the 'after' looks better than the 'before'! But from what I can tell I think it looks cute!
Traci!
I love your blog! It's soooo funny!!! And I love all the pictures you've decided to share with us... :)
And I really like your hair! It's cute and it's sooo you! :)
Cute! I like it!
Nice hair cut see you later
From.Kevin
Post a Comment