Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's my blog and I can ramble if I want to!




So what do you think, Are chicken nuggets made from cow or pig?



Friday morning 4:57 the phone rings "Traci, you have been called off." Man, that makes me feel like a doctor or something cool like that. I decide to curl my hair for work that will now begin at 3:00 in the afternoon instead of 7:00 in the A.M. I get to work. I think I look pretty good. I never wear makeup to work (especially since I was voted the hottest staff by the acute teen boys), but today I even wore eye shadow. My hair was out of the typical ponytail and pretty (at least in my opinion). I walk in to work and one of the teenagers says, "Ooh Traci I like your hair" I walk back to where my kiddies are and my nine-year-old who pulls out her own hair takes one look and says, "Whoa, what did you do to your hair?" I walked to the other group of children, "Your hair looks like it does in your hunckback picture (my ID picture)" and "You look like a druggie."
I ask, "How do you know what a druggie looks like?"
"My aunt is one"
I immediately pull out a ponytail holder and put my hair back in the typical, boring, headache-inducing, ponytail.

I think tomorrow I will get my hair cut.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart--so glad that you gave in!! Now you can tell us about what is happening with you.. Sounds like you have some great kids :)
Grandma

Becky said...

You're funny! Just remember that the kids are NOT in your facility because they make good judgement calls! :) But I like your hair short OR long, so whichever - you look great!
I'm enjoying your stories!

Shersy said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! I can feel like I am in touch now! Have a great day and keep those crazy stories comming!