Me to wandering child: "What are you doing?"
Wandering child: "Nunya" (none of your...)
Me confronting child later: "It's one thing to make fun of me but don't make me look bad in front of the other kids!"
Hannibal slept in her cell, I mean kennel, last night because she once again destroyed one of my $20 marking pencils... I slept great, until armageddon came through in the form of lightning and thunder.

Work wasn't bad... but then is it ever?
Me: "What kind of candy bar do you want?"
Him: "Free Musketeews"
Special shoutout to Olivier, who went to the doctor today only to be held down and then told he has an ear infection in, not one, but BOTH ears.
Especially Special Shoutout to Jessica. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope everything is going great... I remember your 16th birthday so well all those years ago (and how you were sick but you HAD to still throw the party).
CODE BLACK I REPEAT CODE BLACK. THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Oh Auntie Em its a twister its a twister!
1 comment:
I thought it was funny about showing the picture of the candy bar see you later love you
From.Kevin
Post a Comment