Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yum yum...

I had this kid at work on Friday who kept smelling my hair. Then he started touching it, telling me how it was so smooth and it smelled good. He kept repeating that I smelled good. Strange, but better than being told I smelled bad.

Another girl took great interest in a cold sore I had. She kept looking at it and telling me it was a pimple and I needed to pop it. I kept telling her it wasn't a pimple and it just had to go away on its own. At one point she was just staring at me and she goes, "You know, you should go to the doctor to get that removed." I again told her it would just go away on its own. Saturday morning when I got to work she goes, "Oh you popped it, good job." Again I told her it just went away on its own.

Summer is here... almost. It is getting hot and I need the pool to open.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Glad your cold sore is better! :)

Lori said...

haha a pimple haha that's funny! I wish I could go to work with you one day... that would be so much fun!

Shersy said...

So glad you popped that cold sore! Crazy life you live!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOGS>>>>> Keep them coming....Grandma Love you too!!!!

tammy 2-2 said...

this is for a previous blog--tell your mom the swim diapers just keep in the poop, not the pee. first hand knowledge since Amy used to wear them and then get out of the pool to see the water run out from underneath. don't know how much pee came with it, too. i miss you a WHOLE bunch! you should have married Trevor. come to South Dakota with your folks and us this summer. celeste is going to try