Monday, June 11, 2007

Come and knock on our door...

It has been a long weekend with Traci and the doggies. Tess was confused when she first saw Peanut (who is almost the same size but about an inch taller and a little skinnier). Then she was excited, then she was jealous, then she was angry, then she completely avoided Peanut, then, 15 minutes into the weekend, she went back to jealous and stayed there the rest of the weekend.
Actually, right now, they don't mind each other too much, except when one gets more attention than the other.

The weather has been lovely. The three of us went on a nice, long walk this evening. We almost caught some frogs!

Well, tomorrow I go back to work and return Peanut. I am looking forward to this getting back to normal (and a little more quiet).

I hope everyone is enjoying everything!

3 comments:

Joan said...

I was wondering how things were going with you and your "TWO FRIENDS". I'm sure Tess is much happier just being with you. Enjoy each day my love...

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Love your description! :)