Had to read a few posts back and wanted to tell you I thought about dressing up for the movie - but didn't - and was glad because no one was dressed up at the showing we went to (Harry Potter :)
I dressed up for the movie, but not in THAT way. I out a skirt and blouse on since Jake was meeting me from work. He was dressed from work so I wanted to match. No one we saw was dressed up (but we went at 6:30 the day it came out, not midnight!
3 comments:
Just enjoy the day off and get lots of rest...Money isn't everything, just all most :)
Had to read a few posts back and wanted to tell you I thought about dressing up for the movie - but didn't - and was glad because no one was dressed up at the showing we went to (Harry Potter :)
I dressed up for the movie, but not in THAT way. I out a skirt and blouse on since Jake was meeting me from work. He was dressed from work so I wanted to match. No one we saw was dressed up (but we went at 6:30 the day it came out, not midnight!
Post a Comment