I decided I really need to have more pictures on my blog. Due to the fact that I do not have a good camera, for the most part I will just go back to using pictures to illustrate my posts.

Tonight... in 3 1/2 hours is Harry Potter! I slept for a few hours this afternoon, so hopefully I won't be too exhausted in the morning. They tried to get me to be able to come in late, but I am training someone tomorrow, so I need to be there. Isn't it great to be depended on... now for the promotion that needs to come with it.
I have decided what (one of) the worst feelings is. Helplessness to help someone in need. I had an experience with this about a month ago with some problems at work. I guess this actually happens a lot at work, but this particular case really upset me.
The reason I am thinking about it today is that a friend is flying back home tonight. I would have been willing to give her a ride from the airport, but she said she was planning on the shuttle. I just got a call from her and she told me she just missed the shuttle, so she had to wait for the next one, and then it would take 1 1/2 hours after that. I wanted to call her and tell her I could come pick her up, but by the time I get there the shuttle would be on its way back anyways. I know that doesn't really make sense, but whatever.
On another note. Yesterday I was playing around on itunes and I found the song I was named after. I bought it and I would put a clip of it on here if I knew how, but I don't so too bad. Just imagine it.
Tracy when I'm with you, something you do, bounces me off the ceiling. Tracy day after day, when you're this way, I get a lovin feelin. Come with me, don't say no, hold me close, Tracy never let go. Tracy, you're gonna be happy with me, I'll build my world around you. Filled with love everywhere and when you're there, you'll be so glad I found you. Come with me, don't say no, hold me close, Tracy never never ever let me go. Come with me, don't say no, hold me close, Tracy never never ever let me go. Tracy never let me go. Tracy never let me go.
I had never heard this song before, except for bits that Mom used to sing to me. I was so excited when I found it. Who cares that it is spelled wrong, IT'S MY SONG!
This reminds me of another childhood memory. I used to hate my name being spelled TracI. The reason for this? I could NEVER find a keychain with my name spelled the right way.

It was so frustrating! When I got my ears pierced I remember that we actually ordered license plate earrings (hey I was 5 and I thought they were cool) that had my name spelled the correct way. I loved them. Then comes the infamous story of the 1st grade picture. I had been playing with my earrings in class before the picture time and one fell out and got lost. I was so upset I remember crying and Mrs. Brummett had to calm me down. She (along with others) came up with the brilliant idea to pull some hair in front of my ear so you couldn't even tell. It worked too. I would put a picture on, but I don't have it, so Mom, if you are able, would you put it on your blog?
It is one of my most favorite pictures due to the many memories that come along with it.
6 comments:
I'm sitting here (holding Olivier) singing YOUR song! It's the catchy tune - with the NAME - that really makes it! I will certainly put your picture on my blog. It shows such a cute smile I would never guess you had been crying!
Hope you enjoyed the movie - and that you make it through the day with very little sleep!
Interesting memories...Hope you enjoyed the movie!
Thanks for sharing the stories! I remember license plate earrings - Sarah and I both had them, too. I can't wait to hear what you thought of the movie.
I never remember seeing those ear rings :( Looking forward to seeing the picture..:) Hope you enjoyed the movie and that you will be able to function well with training the new person.. When will you know about the promotion ????
Very fun! We didn't go to the late show because I need my sleep too bad. But I really thought about it!
I still have Regan's earrings! (You tried to throw them away once and I rescued them!!) I remember Traci getting them, too. I do not remember the song, though. Who recorded it??
Post a Comment