Grad school applications. Why would anyone in their right mind spend so much time, energy, and money on just trying to get into something that costs so much time, energy, and money?
We've got Sacramento, Arizona, New York, Atlanta, Miami, Virginia, Chicago, and others. Who knows where I will be in a year, but I know I will have a dog at my feet.
Tess always lays right at/on my feet. At the piano, desk, chair (like right now), but occasionally she does sit up on the top of the couch by my shoulder (she is part parrot).
She was de-wormed. She had her un-fun doctor's appointment last Friday, I have mine this Friday. Hopefully I won't need to be de-wormed...
Nervous about tomorrow, but I'm not really sure why. Everyone is pretty sure they have already made their decision. We *should* know Wednesday. Of course the position *should* have been filled in May...
4 comments:
I hope you don't need to be de-wormed either! love ya good luck!
Hope that you hear real soon on your school, and get the ONE you want.Good Luck tomorrow....You'll do GREAT. Big Loves
Brent's doing his grad school apps right now, too. At least, he'd better be doing them.
Sounds like you don't need any more luck, so I'll say best wishes on the interview! They'd be crazy not to choose you!
Oh, deworming is easy, it's the lube and oil job that stinks. Here's our vote: ARIZONA, ARIZONA, ARIZONA, ARIZONA, ARIZONA. I guess we get 5 votes at my house. Is it UofA or ASU? I'm not a real fan of either school for other reasons but we would like you here! And how far up will you get promoted on Wednesday? We know you'll get it. But if not, we know you deserve it.
Post a Comment