When I was in Utah we went over to the Boondocks. We played lazertag multiple times, but one time we played every one for themself. I was thrilled. I am exceedingly competitive. I have to watch myself when I play volleyball and I have completely stopped participating in scripture chases. Well, I was pretty sure I could handle lazertag. Through the game my vest said "01" for a lot of the game and rarely said "02." I knew from the beginning of the game that my vest number was 06, so I was excited thinking I was in first place. At the end of the game my vest lit up and said "you are the high scorer." So I was pretty excited. As we walked back into the room to put the vests away I go, "yeah! I won! Number 6 the winner!" (or something to that affect). The boy who worked their goes, "no actually you didn't." I, immediately confused go, "huh. It said I was the high scorer. The computer said number 6 won."
"Well you weren't number 6."
"Yes I was."
"No, you weren't."
"Okay."
"Let me see your vest... show me where it says 6."
So I show him, and disheartened he has to admit that Traci is correct. She was the winner.
I don't know if he was having a bad day or what, but I thought it was funny.-It wasn't like you get anything if you win.
So, yesterday at work I am thrilled at 3:00 to be going home shortly thereafter. One problem, no one shows up for the evening shift. We never did get ahold of one girl. So, who stays? But Traci of course! I mention that I will leave as soon as possible. Hopefully at 7:30 after showers are done. What time did I leave? 9:00 of course! We had multiple problems with multiple children.
Now, on to important things. Christmas. Mom wanted some gift ideas, so here are some ideas.
Lost Season 3 on DVD
Planet Earth on DVD
speakers for IPod (just like Ola Babola's)
Car stereo connector for IPod (like Lori's and Bryan's)
Ocean's 13 on DVD
Bourne Ultimatum on DVD
Pet vacuum for Tess hair (Mom you were telling me about this)
I am trying to figure out if I want a video nano IPod-I haven't decided.
There are some ideas, okay?
I got called off today-then woke up with a headache-the realized my advil was in my car-then remembered it's about 30 degrees outside-then moved forward with my life.
3 comments:
"Umm actually you didn't win!" :) fun times, fun times I love spending time with you, you make it fun no matter what we are doing! Sorry about work! it's a good thing you like it! has it snowed there yet?
I am completely lost!! How come they can figure you didn't win? Where did I get the idea that Tess didn't shed? Love ya gal-Grandpa
Thanks for the ideas! But I think I'll get you something else. :D JK
Post a Comment