This morning I went to church attending the family ward, as the singles' branch is on a short hiatus. There were about 5 people there from the branch, which is up from the 1 last week. (me!)
By the end of Sacrament meeting I was exhausted. Strange that I can work a 17 hour shift at work, but only last 1 hour sitting at church. I realized it's because of the lack of adrenaline.
So feeling kinda nasty I almost went home, but decided to stay for all three meetings.
They had a Spencer Kimball retrospective in the combined meeting. Various people told stories about President Kimball, including anyone who met him, or anything else. It was fun and interesting.
I came home from church and decided to lay down for a few minutes. This was about 1:00. Around 4:00 I decided I wouldn't sleep past 5:00. I got up at 9:30. It's 10:30 now and I am ready to go back to bed. I hope I can sleep, but the way I am feeling I am pretty sure I can.
When I got home from church today Tess had knocked over the trash can and pulled all the trash out. She has started doing this the past month or so. I walked in, saw it, and said, "Tess you know where you need to go," and she ran into her kennel where she stayed for awhile until the mess was cleaned up. She is staring at me right now. I think she knows I am writing about her.
A few days ago I was at Kroger's picking up some milk and they had their Christmas candy 1/2 off. I saw some Hershey Kisses and upon closer inspection saw they were Hot Chocolate kisses. They are really rich, but good. I have never seen them before, but I am hoping they aren't just seasonal.
Now, ironically, on to my new year's resolution, or plan. I have never officially had the resolution to lose weight, but this year I am going to do it. Not too much, but I need to have some sort of goal for something I can accomplish. I am writing it on here, because otherwise I won't have anyone to account to. So, I have to report to tracitrace-um.blogspot.com.
I saw some pictures of O.P. (olivier) on Mom's blog and loved his reactions to some of his presents. I think it will be great next year to have him and Nadia, both 2, and newbie (can I share his name?) who will be, what, 9 months. Hopefully I can be there.
Haha, I just saw Chuck, a coworker of mine, in a commercial. I had heard about it, but hadn't seen it before.
Well, I was trying to have 100 posts before January 1st, but I don't think that is going to happen. I am supposed to work 17 hours tomorrow. Oh well. Close enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment