Monday, December 10, 2007

Ambition

"I like a woman with ambition. It's like seeing a dog wearing clothes."
Do you ever watch "30 Rock"? It is a well written show-really funny.

I'm having some trouble with work right now. I still enjoy my work, but I am looking forward to going back for more school.

Tessie got a bath this morning and I've been working on laundry.

I don't know if I have mentioned on here that my current number one choice is Drexel University in Philadelphia. I don't know which master's programs I am going to apply to for sure. However, I think I have decided to become an east coast snob.

I was talking to Tim a few weeks ago and he was talking about moving to San Diego and his plans for after Law School. I know I used to be a west coast lazy bum, but I am ready for the east coast for awhile I think. It is so much fun to be able to go ANYWHERE I want!

Tess and I are going to try to take a W-A-L-K.

2 comments:

Becky said...

How about 'East Coast Sophisticate' instead of snob? Don't want you to turn into a snob!

Joan said...

I don't believe you could ever become an east coast snob, well maybe, No, you could never do it. I think Grandma mentioned to you that one of our neighbors went to Drexel Univ.. They don't have much of a football team, but maybe they have a great graduate school. Hang in there gal and remember we love you. GG and Bruno.