Yesterday was quite uneventful. Church, some Christmas movies, read a book, went to bed.
I should be working this evening, but I am still waiting to hear for sure.
We had some snow flurries yesterday, but unfortunately nothing stuck. I was hoping for a white Christmas. Oh, I also made sugar cookies yesterday.
Tess has a new ornament on her collar. Yesterday I decided to clip her muzzle onto her collar so I always know where it is. I don't think it bothers her too much.
I'm watching a movie on TV right now. There is some real crap advertised on television.
I bought some shoes Saturday. They are 1/2 a size too big and I was planning on exchanging them, but then Tessie got ahold of them. They are still perfectly fine (the heel is just a little chewed), but I don't feel right returning them. I guess I will just have to stuff tissues in the toes...
2 comments:
Sorry you won't have a white Christmas..We still have snow on the ground and they tell us there is more coming... What to do with TESS :(
Big loves--Have a Merry Christmas..
I'm really sorry you aren't here with us. I think this better be the last year we do it this way! But I truly believe that you're doing an important work, so have a special Christmas this year, my love!
Post a Comment