Saturday, December 29, 2007

I lied.

I don't have just one bruise. I have another on my head, just above my left ear. Luckily I haven't noticed any serious side-effects... I think.

Yesterday I was working, and one of my coworkers ended up going home early because she was sick. She was achy, had a fever, went from cold to hot and back quickly. This morning I woke up at 6 and felt awful. I was worried about brushing my teeth, because I was pretty sure I would throw up if I gagged. Well somehow I made it to work feeling horrible, and had many of the same symptoms-except I didn't have a fever. I barely made it through the first hour, sitting on the floor (the kids were still in bed), huddled in my jacket. Well, of course, my first reaction is to think I have meningitis or something.

A bit overdramatic I know.

Within a couple of hours I was feeling much better. Now, I only have a slight headache. And I'm home. That always helps.

1 comment:

GrannySharon said...

So, is the headache a side-effect of the phone or from how sick you are?? I hope you are ok!!