If you haven't watched tonight's episode don't read this yet!
I knew the second she said "my son" it was Aaron. This makes me more sad than anything else. Claire doesn't need to die!!!! Seriously though, I knew for the 45 minutes they were holding it out. So. Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid. I think Locke either dies or gets off the island. Claire dies. Sawyer stays on the island. Walt stays on the island (this is a longer theory). Sun gets off, but not one of the 6. Jin dies. Michael gets off--he's the one in the coffin. I think the six are: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Michael, and... LOCKE! Totally guessing. But it's fun!
***Jack knows that Claire was his sister***--why wouldn't he want to see Aaron? BECAUSE HE IS HIS NEPHEW!
3 comments:
I knew there were MANY very good reasons I don't like to watch that show!
You are missing out, Beck!! It is crazy, though. It is a daily discussion here...
omg that makes sense... i was wondering why jack didn't want to see aaron...i am still very confused. sounds like you have it all figured out!
Post a Comment