Thursday, April 24, 2008

You won't believe what happened

So, last night I am minding my own business asleep in bed. Suddenly, out of no where this huge truck comes crashing into the house, up the stairs, into my bedroom, and straight into me. No damage to the house of course, just me.

Stupid Widmore. Sheesh Sayid. Lost is back tonight, but I am so dead I can hardly get excited about it. (Hardly.) Ben is playing the great masterful game of MANIPULATION! Sayid, stupid. Stupid Stupid Stupid. Lost, Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid. Killed 2 of my favs. Who is going to carry the baby? Sorry, watching as I type and holy cow. You have got to be kidding me. What the freak? Ha ha. Sawyer called Claire sweatheart. I'm gonna have to watch this again when my head isn't so fuzzy. It's confusing enough without being unable to think. Stupid Miles. It's Ben's little pet. Now, if you can make any sense of that you are a genius. LIAR!!!! Duh. Jack, why are you suprised? and the drug addiction starts. Alex was my favorite chick on the island. Nadia was Sayid's chick. What's with Sawyer's over protection of Claire? They are all CRAZY! I'm liking Sawyer more and more- yum yum. When did he turn into Jack- but hot? Seriously, this is the absolute best show EVER!
Poop, this is starting to feel like a Crichton novel. Come on, how many stories are we going to split this into?

No! Don't you dare. Penny is the best. She's even smarter than Alex. She doesn't go back to her lying father. Dum dum dum dum DUMB! Haha I knew it was appendicitis. And why does the dang baby have to cry. LOVES IT!

Alright. I don't make sense usually. It's even worse when I talk about Lost. The worst when my head doesn't work and I am taking about Lost. Just skip this post. Or read it and pray for my soul.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm here WITH you and I don't follow! Too funny!

Lori said...

wow...intense.