Tuesdays are boring. Seriously, what is so exciting about Tuesday?
Alright, please forgive my Lost mistake- I did mean Sayid and Nadia. I don't know what I was thinking. I have been liking Sawyer a lot more recently, that might be it.
American Idol. Ah woahuh woahuh. I have never picked a favorite on Idol before this season. I've been saying David A. all along. I don't know if he will win, but he did do great. I was kinda getting annoyed with him recently, but tonight brought him back up for me.
I was told today that my Lia Sophia order has been shipped. So, as soon as I get the stuff I will send it off to those of you who ordered.
Nancy Grace is annoying.
2 comments:
I agree about David A last night. He was really good. I don't know if he'll win, but he certainly was best last night.
By the way, I love your song on your blog. Let's see, I think I've loved it for about 40 years! So sometimes I just sit around looking at your blog and listening to the song! :)
Love ya!
Yeah he'll win..or he better! I voted for him! I like tuesdays but not as much as fridays :)
Post a Comment