Ashley, I knew where you were at with the name thing. Believe me, you would have heard quite an earful if I thought you spelled it wrong because you didn't know...
Alright. I found an apartment in Philadelphia. It's called Henry on the Park. (yes mom I called today, but I have to call back)
So, yesterday Tess went to meet Bear. Bear is 5 months old. However she is a mix between black lab and german shepherd. She is HUGE! Tess wasn't too thrilled. First, Bear is still quite the puppy. Second, she was trying to give Tess a pat on the back with her gigantic paws. Tess gave me this look after we got home- "what did I do to deserve that?"
After playing with Bear for awhile I went to get some dinner with Jordan, Nicole, and Maddie. Dinner was delicious and fun, but the highlight for me was definitely the decision to go to the fair. We are going to go either Friday or Saturday. I can't wait. I haven't been in at least 10 years and I am ecstatic.
Alright. Now I am off to do something with my life. Grandma and Grandpa- I heard you finally got your tickets! See you on the 24th!!!!
2 comments:
so i started Twilight last night after i put my kids to bed. and.......... I LOVE IT!
We are looking forward to our trip and getting to see you and Tess....
SEE YOU ON THE 24th!!!!!
Your apt. sounds really nice....So glad you were able to find just the right one where Tess can be with you...Love you Lots
Post a Comment