Wednesday, June 18, 2008

She's not a bad dog, she just makes bad choices

This is a common thing said at the lovely place I call work (except we don't call them dogs).
I have spent the last two days doing nothing really except packing. I do not like packing. So Jordan, Gary, and I went bowling this evening. (Games only cost a quarter on Wednesday) I locked Tess up because I had stuff all over the place including some garbage bags. When I got home she had broken out and got into the trash. So, she's not a bad dog, she just makes bad choices. And I told her this. I beat Jordan at two games and he beat me twice. And it was all fair.

6 comments:

Lori said...

how did she get out?! I'm glad you had fun...I haven't gone bowling in a long time!

Anonymous said...

I let you win.

Becky said...

Hope that dog learns some manners before she comes here to visit! :)
Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Well Traci, as the monkey said when he got his tail caught in the lawn mower, it wont be long now. We will be in the big city Tuesday afternoon and I expect to see your smiling face. You said you were staying as long as we did. We expect to stay until about the middle of July, or as long as Tony can put up with us.
Did you dog listen to your scolding?

Jessica Speed said...

I just had to comment on your music. It was my first time listening to it and I love it! Thanks!

Ash Kelley said...

trace
I just finished the last book eclipse and I loved them! so you were right congrats!(i'm sure it doesn't happen often so i thought you should enjoy it)(hahahh. kidding, naturally)