My computer is currently MIA so I am using Becker's. she was sitting across the table from me so I thought, "huh, I should blog about Mom's lovely face." Now she is calling me fat, so maybe her face isn't so lovely... I'm eating her icecream and she is eating an apple. Kinda like the old woman from Snow White- wait, exactly like the old woman (witch) from Snow White.
I love my dog. Tess Tess Bo Bess Fanana Fana Fo Fess Me My Mo Mess, TESS!
Sharon, your jewels are in the mail (finally...) I'm trying different things beginning with different letters of the alphabet. A was attitude (I mastered that one), G was grateful. Right now I am on P- procrastination. Trouble is, now I am having difficulty moving on to Q-- get it?!? (But I bet you are wondering what that will be... just you wait.)
Can you believe it is July? I am so happy.
2 comments:
I did NOT call you fat!
But thanks for the compliment!
Post a Comment