Thursday, August 28, 2008

Are you kidding me?

Alright. I need some comments people. I would like to know if anyone is reading this.
Just leave a quick, "Hey, love your blog." Or "You and your ridiculous ideas, why don't you just shut up?"
Dang it. I just deleted whatever I wrote.
Anyway, I'm just curious. Even if I don't personally know you, you can leave a message.

Give me some feedback. It helps me to keep up with my blog.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Oops! I put my ID on the wrong entry! Again, I'm your mom and I read your blog daily!

Shersy said...

So I skipped a day of reading - I read everything! And my opinion on the treats are they are a fun surprise - but only if used (like 1 candy bar for someone who actually read the lesson in advance and can answer a question) as an attention getter. It's tough if they expect a treat...Alas. So glad that you're going to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully will get the ear cleared up. Sorry it hurts. So enjoy your blog!

celeste'sblog said...

Um...I read. But don't always comment. I just started. Give it some time, and I'll come up with some pretty witty comments for ya.

Ash Kelley said...

yep

Regan said...

Here!

Sarah said...

I do. You crack me up but I may not always know what to say. I know it can be frustrating to keep up a blog when you really wonder "Why? Who cares?" We read it.

tammy 2-2 said...

you know I read and comment. I just don't know that you read my comments. How's that?!

GrannySharon said...

Aunt Sharon is a fan, too! It makes me feel like I kinda know my niece a little...crazy girl (woman) that she is!! I love your blog!!

Lori said...

I read! I'm gald your feeling better sorry I hung up on you last night thanks for the message! you make me giggle!