Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 2

Cassie is bulimic and Ya-Ya has skin issues.
Fascinating. I don't think I can live without Tyra.

But I have to try. The plan for today is to buy a new computer and go over to Friends and fill out an application-because they aren't sure where my resume is. Sheesh.

I am proud and thrilled to report I HAVE HOT WATER! I've lived here 3 weeks tomorrow, but I was finally able to take a hot shower yesterday. It was fantastic. And the guys who fixed it (they had to put in a whole new water heater) were quite nice about it.
Today someone kept coming to the door when I was in the bathroom. When I finally answered it I told the guy my water heater was fixed. He goes, "Don't you have, like, a whole bunch of stuff not working?" I said, "no." "Not your air conditioner?" "No." And off he huffs.

No comments: