I just realized that my last post wasn't exactly clear. I'm not looking for one or the other. I'm looking for both. I only have 3 classes, so I will hopefully be working part-time at the hospital with the MHT position. Also, I will be working on a few different research projects. There is the one from CHOP, then another with my mentor, then one of my own for my thesis.
So, the three projects, plus working 2 or 3 shifts a week, plus 3 classes, plus my new calling I am looking to be very busy- which is very exciting.
Tess and I came in from our walk a few minutes ago. She always drinks too much too fast and then throws up. So, I reminded her to not drink too fast. Then I laughed because she is a dog.
2 comments:
Oh, I see that now. Reading comprehension is the key! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!
Good luck! Oh and check out the Book Club blog, I'm trying to get it started again. If you don't remember the address there is a link on Jeff and My blog.
It's okay to talk to your dog. It's not like she doesn't understand anything you say. Besides she probably likes to hear the sound of your voice.
Post a Comment