So. I have misplaced my soc sec card. It happened in the midst of my move. I took it out of my wallet to keep it safe and to put it in a lock box. The trouble is that I don't remember the safe place I put it in. I am pretty sure it is with my birth certificate, but I just don't know where they are.
I have gone through my file cabinet completely, the jewelry box where I used to keep it, my wallet only 5 times, as well as several boxes multiple times. I think I have been through 8 boxes.
I am supposed to have it with me when I go to orientation on Monday.
It makes me mad. I can picture exact places that I had it in my apartment in Bloomington.
Stupid Philadelphia-makes me misplace things. Or maybe that's just stupid Traci.
Tess is digging through something she shouldn't be. Maybe she'll find the card.
2 comments:
I'm sorry sweetie - I HATE losing things! Good luck with finding it. This, too, shall.... you know how it goes. And it's famous because it's true!
Oh I'm sorry I don't remember! good luck finding it.
Post a Comment