As a child I don't remember ever drawing on the walls. Mom may remember differently, but I just don't think I did.
I know that I wrote on furniture occasionally (like a dresser). Once I wanted to make a book and so I took one of those great illustrated classic books and cut all the pages out of it. Then I was going to put in pages of my own story. I think Mom and Dad had two copies of this particular book, so I didn't really see a problem with it. I think the book was Robinson Crusoe. Anyway. I never did finish that book.
I know I did get in trouble for it, so Mom, don't act shocked. The oldtimer's is just kicking in if you don't remember.
Anyway. I don't know what I was thinking. I was sitting there with a pink highlighter that I was using. Tess was sitting next to me. You put one and one together. Naturally, you get a dog with 2 pink spots.
I stopped quickly, realizing what a ridiculous thing I had done.
I never claimed I was sane.
3 comments:
you drew on your dog?? I can send you a coloring book if you'd like!
I think it's funny. Tess needs to look more girly.
We still have a lot of Great Illustrated classics if you need one...
Post a Comment