Friday, September 12, 2008

What? Real life pictures?

So I bought some yarn several months ago. I wanted to try to make a scarf, but every time I started it, it would get really uneven and crazy. Well, as I was going through things to find that stupid card I found the yarn. So I thought. Hmm. I'm just hanging out this afternoon. Why not.

So. I made a scarf. And I finished it. And thus.



Also. I have some pictures of Tess.

Here she is laying in one of her beds.

I never understood Snoopy acting like an eagle. Until I got a beagle. She perches on various things. This is the top of my couch.

And finally. We were sitting together on the couch and I woke her up.

3 comments:

Joan said...

STILL NO CARD ??? I was so sure that when you got home there it would be. Love the pictures of Tess.
Big loves

Joan said...

PS ..I seem to forget something...
Your scarf is beautiful--Love the color...

Ash Kelley said...

nice scarf. impressive.