It's how you get through the day.
Probably some Jane Austen novel. And by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Never fear, 28's a good age to get married at. Your mom was 25 so you still have a few years to go, compared to the women you admire most! Have a great day!
Pride and Prejudice! And listen-Tam's right. I'm 24. I've still got some good single years ahead of me. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Traci. Oh, and getting married young is over-rated. Trust me. :)
but Melissa, you're doing okay, aren't you? Your kiddies are very cute! Jeff can be a trial, though! LOL!Aunt Tam
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Probably some Jane Austen novel. And by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Never fear, 28's a good age to get married at. Your mom was 25 so you still have a few years to go, compared to the women you admire most! Have a great day!
Pride and Prejudice! And listen-Tam's right. I'm 24. I've still got some good single years ahead of me. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Traci. Oh, and getting married young is over-rated. Trust me. :)
but Melissa, you're doing okay, aren't you? Your kiddies are very cute! Jeff can be a trial, though! LOL!
Aunt Tam
Post a Comment