Sheesh. I am busy. Seriously. I don't think I have ever been this busy before. But I LOVE it!
Tammy- I was thrilled by the fact that I actually know what all those structures are that you named.
Melissa- I kinda wish you had sent Nadia. Then I heard about the disgusting adventure with the messy diaper.
I'm tired. So I'm heading to bed.
Thanks to Kristina I have started to watch Alias. I've wanted to see it for awhile, but never got the chance.
Man, I am really tired.
Today, when he announced the Philadelphia temple people cheered in the chapel. One woman actually stood up out of her seat and was clapping her hands and cheering.
There were only 19 people though-including the three of us.
It was cool though. Even though I won't be here by the time it gets done.
I have had enough Drexel. Not Philadelphia- just Drexel. Don't even get me started. I am too tired.
Congrats Tim. I'm glad the test is done. And thanks for waking me up this morning... I heard Mom this morning when she was on the phone with you 4:00 your time. I missed your 2 o'clock call. I'm glad the test is done though. I do need to call you and talk to you about some stuff though.
You know, Bobsie Twin stuff. (Bobsey?)
3 comments:
what other brain parts should we discuss? I really like the amygdala and the hippocampus, myself. The whole limbic system thing is very fascinating.
I'm really loving the temporal lobe right now. Just so much...
why? can't you remember anything?
Post a Comment