I forgot to mention that I really missed Q. From James Bond.
Something has been wrong the last few days. Maybe I am dying. I could hardly see straight Sunday, which was pretty bad trying to read my talk, and my printer ink was low, so the words were faded. I don't think I said anything too wrong. Then Monday I was in bed most of the day, got up and ran some errands-including Tess getting her shots, then ended up back in bed sick to my stomach with an awful headache.
This morning I felt better, went down for class, but fell asleep soon after I got home and slept for several hours. I'm not feeling too great right now either.
After going to the vet yesterday I started looking through the stuff they gave me for Tess. The dang dog is on my medication than I am (although I stopped taking my vitamins for anemia, and I think that is why I have been off the last few days).
Now for my Christmas wishlist:
Lost Season 4 on DVD
The Office Season 4 on DVD
The Dark Knight on DVD
Blackberry-I don't have the specifics right now
Nano IPod
Some mittens-my hands are really cold
A ring-maybe
2 comments:
did you ever find your ring?
What kind of ring? Plain, birthstone . . . ? Oh, and are we drawing names for Christmas or getting people presents just if we feel like it? Does anybody know?
Post a Comment