So, I get so excited when I see a lot of viewers (relatively a lot).
I don't know if I know you all or not (I kinda hope I don't. That my blog has "branched out there").
Anyway. Hawaii viewer. Can I stay with you? I have never been to Hawaii.
California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama, Missouri, Mississippi, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Florida, South Carolina, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and maybe some others, but no Hawaii. Or Wisconsin-AND I WAS SO CLOSE! To Wisconsin, not Hawaii.
I set up boarding for Tess over Thanksgiving week. It was so sad. After I got off the phone I attempted to explain to her that I had no other option, but she refused to look at me. It made me feel quite guilty. I'm hoping she will understand. I think she even started to cry a little.
2 comments:
She'll get over it and you'll have a break from the kid. Your dad will also be happy she's not coming. Can't believe my brothers and I are genetically related. I thought dog-loving was genetic. Oh well, they must have gotten the recessive genes from our parents. Mom and Dad would be heterozygous and I got both dominant ones. So did my children!
Does your stat meter say where all those people came from to your blog? The referring link, or whatever? Sarah and I have cousins in Hawaii. Maybe they're blog hopping. And we've never been there, either.
Post a Comment