Now that I'm back I can add these little, tiny posts.
So, I am working on this HUGE project that is so big even I don't realize how big it is. So, I am working on it with an undergrad student who, I have to admit, is really impressive. He is extremely hard-working and gets things done. Granted, he is getting paid and I am getting... experience. Well, this morning we had a meeting and since then we have been emailing each other so we can get a draft distributed tomorrow. I just got one last email from him before he left... This was what he said in response to the part I was working on for the last hour. "It looks good. I was wondering if you could format the document so that it is more presentable." I just had to laugh out loud. Just cracks me up.
Now I am grading papers. And wondering how mindless people can be at times. It says right in the assignment what you have to do. So why don't you just do it?
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun kind of day! So did you format it to suit him? As for "Why don't we do what we're supposed to do...?" or wasn't that the question?
Post a Comment