Friday, May 8, 2009

I LOVE MAY!

Can you believe it is already the 8th of May? Unbelieveable. Going by soooo fast.
I'm lovin it.
So. The week has been crazy busy (which is probably why the week is going so fast), but I think I got everything done I needed to. I think. A lot more work still needs to be done. But I feel successful.
I taught a class this morning. That was fun. Especially since I didn't know what I was going to say until I actually had the words coming out of my mouth. But I think it went well. I actually do enjoy teaching. But that's because I like being the center of attention.....
I got my paper back yesterday. The one I wrote in 4 hours. I got an A-. I was pretty happy with the grade. I was almost positive I got a B, but no.... apparently I am even smarter than I thought I was...
I am enjoying my couch and netflix which has been sitting in my DVD player for about a month... I finally get to watch it.
Alright. Peace.
I get to go to a bridal shower in the morning. I'm pretty excited... it's a for a good friend of mine. Okay, I think that's all. The dog is running around like a banshee.... better go calm her down.

3 comments:

tammy 2-2 said...

wow, you're even more like me than I thought. Now you understand the teaching thing. It's a kick in the pants to have people hanging on what you say, isn't it? Glad you had a good time. Enjoy the rest of May. Hope it goes by as quickly!

Becky said...

Slow down May!! The days are fast and the months are faster!
It's a great feeling to get things done that you want to.
You may end up a teacher yet - with a lot of initials after your name - but teaching's a pretty good life...

Joan said...

You sound so VERY HAPPY !!!! and that makes me feel good...Time is going by much too fast...for me anyway....I helped Grandpa in the yard today and it was such a beautiful day...not to hot and a little breeze that was so nice...
I love YOU..take care my love...