Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things are starting to come together.

Shhh!! Don't say that too loud. Cause that is when things will start to fall apart.
So, yesterday, no Tuesday, I presented a more official thesis idea. Based off of the needs assessment. Things were going well, but I still needed to clear getting some questions on the needs assessment. Well, I just got that okayed.
Take that karma! (I am not being punished for my misdeeds...)
Anyway.... let's hope I haven't just jinxed myself.
Anyway. Lost was on last night. If you haven't watched and you plan to, stop reading right now. I was actually getting pretty upset at times. But I absolutely LOVED the very last scene. And I loved how instead of going to black then having LOST come up in white letters they had the white flash then LOST come up in black letters.
So exciting. Possibly my favorite finale so far. I didn't care about the hatch. I did care about Walt. I didn't care about the dumb duo and Sawyer getting taken prisoner. I didn't care about "oh my gosh, its a flash forward! They made it off the island!" That might have been because someone spoiled it for me. I didn't care about them getting off the island- we knew they were going to get off.
So, this finale was good. Excellent cliff hanger.
I have to say, I absolutely detest Kate and Jack. I hate them. And, for the first time ever, I don't like Sayid. First time in 5 years. He has been bugging me this season. My heart did ache a little when he got shot though. But this just proves that something will change because he can't die.
Anyway. Right now I am thinking Jack and Kate should be sent off to another island where it would just be the two of them to make each other miserable. But first, sterilize them so they can't be making any crazy babies.
I actually like Juliet and Sawyer. I have been loving Sawyer this season. Also, I was thinking last night how I was actually liking Locke. I was sitting there thinking, "I have never liked him. Ever. But I actually kinda like him." Only to find out it isn't really Locke. Locke is dead. Dead as a doornail. And they like to dump his body out of the box into the sand. Where did the coffin go? And those are some dang strong bamboo sticks to be able to hold up that big old metal container with a dead guy in it.
Anyway. I don't like the whole, Jacob is a good guy and was helping all the Losties out. I don't like any of it. Jacob is bad, Widmore is bad, Ben is bad. You can't just now make them good guys. Bad actions for good reasons are still bad actions.... I think.
Anyway. You can't change them now. It just don't work.
How did Juliet survive a 100+ foot fall. Any then, how did she survive when big metal things fell on top of her. And then, even if she did survive how is she still able to move AT ALL? I know they were making it so she was in this huge amount of pain, but give me a break Lost. And how did those chains wrap around her so well? That was weird. Kate had on a belt.... that should have sucked her into the big hole.
I started laughing when Miles yelled out, "DAD!" Seriously. It was funny. I was thinking, he just started liking his dad yesterday and he has been calling him Dr. Chang for 3 years. He's not going to shout out "Dad." Stupid. And doesn't Sayid have a bullet in his gut? He should get sucked into the hole too. I guess he was too far away.
I was confused at first when they had so many guns. But then I remembered all the guns they stole from all the various people.
Oh, and Tom's a loser. I have always thought so, but this just confirmed it. Some kind of lookout...
Bernard and Rose made me mad. Seriously. I don't like them. They are annoying.
Okay. So. If they go back and change everything the only one who will be happy is Sayid.
Jack will never be happy.
Claire will show up in LA broke and ready to give up the baby, but have no one there to meet her.
Kate will go to prison.
Sawyer will still be miserable.
Hurley will still be cursed.
Charlie will still be a drug addict.
Boone and Shannon are disgusting. Still.
Michael doesn't like his kid.
Walt doesn't like his dad. I guess they will eventually bond.
Locke will still be in a wheelchair.
The Koreans will still hate each other and be crazy!
Sayid is on his way to see Nadia.
That's it. Only Sayid. Everyone else will be miserable.
Jack just wants his job back. Selfish jerk.
Ana-Lucia is still an idiot.
Libby is still crazy.
Rose will still have cancer.
And Juliet will never get off the island.
And neither will Desmond.
Man. Why wasn't Desmond in this episode? I love him. A lot. My all time favorite scene is when he calls Penny on Christmas and she answers. Best scene ever. No competition.
Alright. Jack is stupid. Kate is stupid. Dead people need to stay dead.
Oh, wait. I just realized if they don't crash on the island then Charlotte will never die. Okay, never mind. You really need to crash the plane. It is necessary now. She needs to die.
Anyway. Okay. I'm off to sit in the library for too many hours waiting for my next class to start in 4 hours. While at the same time I believe my little sister is in London. Hmmm....
Maybe I can find a corner to take a nap in. Maybe. Or maybe I will go play games on my computer for 4 hours. That works too.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love how I get PLENTY of Lost and I don't have to watch it! Thanks! You didn't communicate with me yesterday :(

Ash Kelley said...

LONDON!?? That's awesome. So is your thesis being okayed. but that last thing i read was london.

Anonymous said...

Bruno says ~~~ Lost gets so mixed up it is hard to follow. I read an article in the paper that the network may not pick up Lost for next year. I have to have a map to keep track of who is who. Nice to have you explain it. Love ya gal.