It's only been two months. What's up!?!
And what an exciting two months. I was able to go to Utah/Idaho for a week and a half. Good times. I have also been working continuously (and it seems pointlessly) on my thesis. Seems like it is constantly changing. Never good enough. My thesis committee tells me I have to make the decisions because it is my thesis. But then when I do make decisions they tell me "no." Then when we finally agree, another member of the committee disagrees. Oh what fun.
Anyway. The needs assessment should go out in the next two weeks. As opposed to the original deadline of April 15. Then moved to June. Just June. Then June passed so we said July 1st. Then July 15th. I think they decided to stop setting dates and just see when we finally get it done.
I have decided to run a half marathon. I am planning on one in Maryland next April. I'm excited.
I am all moved into my new apartment. I love it. Except the bathtub leaks. They are still working on getting it fixed. And yes, I know my water bill is going to be huge. I know. Please don't remind me. Again.
Classes don't start for a month still. I am getting so bored. Whatever... I am such a nerd.
I found a new love. It's called The Big Bang Theory. It's a comedy on CBS. Good show. Speaking of loves, I am over one too... thank goodness. Enough of that crap.
Alright peeps. Peace out. Oh, and if any one has any good book suggestions please let me know. I need new books.
Oh, and haircut update. It is still absolutely ridiculous. Still can't just wear it down. But, I think it has grown enough to get it cut to be more appropriate.
3 comments:
Check out my suggestions on goodreads. There's a link on my blog :) You can also rate what you've read - so I'll know what kind of things you like :)
13 miles?!? Wow. That will be great. As for things to read - watch your mailbox. (Do you have a mailbox?)
I am writing under Joan's name I am too lazy to sign in. Good luck on your practicing to run in the marathon.. I am not certain what kind of books you are interested in but there are a couple I would like to suggest. If you enjoy spiritual books I would suggest Stand As a Witness, by Anita Thompson. If you are interested in History you would like, American Lion, by Jon Meacham it is a good book. If neither of these titles are interesting to you may I suggest Mickey Takes a Ride, by Walt Disney. or The Three Little Kittens and How They Grew, also by Disney productions.
I would love to read that thesis when you get it finished. Remember, I can always put that gate in the back fence. Good luck on your every endeavor and remember we love you. Bruno
Post a Comment