Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day

I don't go all out for holidays. Never have, probably never will. But I do enjoy them and at least recognize them. I was so excited to wear green underwear (and outerwear) today. But I have to admit I was somewhat disappointed to see the majority of people (and when I say majority I would say probably 3/5 or more) of people NOT wearing green today. COME ON PEOPLE!
Anywho. I'm over it.
When I was younger I remember my mom dyed the milk green one St. Patrick's Day. I don't know if she did it more than the one year, but I specifically remember one time. Anyway, I made some orange juice last night and today while I was on the train coming home from my test I thought I would make the orange juice green.
Well... let me tell you, orange doesn't turn a nice color green like white does.
My juice now looks like something they would drink in Hogwarts to grow back bones...

3 comments:

GrannySharon said...

I wasn't going anywhere this morning and my comfy clothes are pink...so I didn't wear green for that reason! I actually am wearing light blue tonight, so I guess I better look for a little green to go with that, huh?? I really don't have much green in the way of clothing...

Joan said...

Did you get your Dad to wear green?
Did you BOTH drink the OJ?
Enjoy your time together :)
Big loves.....

Becky said...

What a very fascinating analogy. Who would have thought of a bone regrowth concoction at Hogworts to compare to their brown orange juice?? You're AWESOME!