Alright, this post shouldn't tick anybody off (see Mom, I can avoid bad language).
Today we seemed to have jumped past spring and jumped right into summer. It was BEAUTIFUL outside, and HOT! I know, I know. It's not really summer. Believe me, I know. I lived in S. California, Texas, and the great desert of Utah for a combined 20 years- almost 21.
Anywho. So. Tess spent a large portion of the day outside. I think she rather enjoyed it. I, unfortunately, spent a large portion of the day at my computer doing various research work.
But, once I got (most of) that done I headed outside. I spent over an hour and a half doing yard work before it got too dark and we had to come inside. There is a large tree outside my house that drops those gumballs, and when they die they are just balls with thorns all over them. So, I finally picked them up, filling a garbage can and four trash bags with them. And I still didn't get them all.
Oh well. I am in class and meetings all day tomorrow, so the rest will have to wait until Thursday.
But, as a treat for all of you, I am including the following.
1 comment:
Thanks for the "treat" :)Yes she is. It's a very good picture of her... Big loves to BOTH of YOU..
Post a Comment