Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Commercials

There are some commercials that I love and some that I hate. For example, I used to like the Geico commercials. From the gecko to the cavemen (at first) to the googly-eyed money. On the other hand, I HATE Old Navy commercials. All of them. ALL. OF. THEM.

My new favorites are the Target commercials. Where they show a brief clip of something, then flash to a red screen with a picture of a related product.

I first saw these during the LOST series finale almost a year ago (Seriously? It's been almost a year? *as I wipe away a tear*).
There was one with the smoke monster flying along the beach, then it flashed to the red screen with a smoke alarm advertised.
Another was Desmond typing the numbers into the computer, but it won't accept them, and the alarm is going off, and he is freaking out, and he starts banging on the computer, and it looks like all hope is lost... when it flashes to the red screen with an advertisement for a new keyboard.

However, my favorite commercial is this new one. And not just because I love oreos.
It is just seriously hilarious.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Cute! Have you tried the oreo balls? (Oreas crushed and mixed with cream cheese, made into balls and dipped in chocolate!) Yum!