I am cleaning out some SD cards in preparation for my trip this coming week (YAY!!!), and I found some pictures from last Christmas.
I have been having trouble packing for Florida. It is so cold here, I can't really remember how to dress for hot weather. Or warm weather. And what is the difference between the two? Ahh!! I am looking back at these pictures from Houston in December and some people are in sweaters while others are in shorts and t shirts.
And, I am sure Disney World is going to be interesting with this guy.
Seriously, check him out:
I hear he is a runner. FYI: Child leashes are NOT a form of child abuse.
I am going to miss this little baby though.
We are both trying to not think about taking her to the kennel tomorrow. Where she will be staying for 11 days. *Wipe away a tear*
1 comment:
It's always fun to check out old pictures...I have soooo many it's hard to know where to start..Love this that you put on.....Yes Finn is at a good age to enjoy things at DW....Just enjoy everything--even being with the family..Time goes just to fast..Big loves and think of us in ALL your spare time.
Post a Comment