You know that feeling of excitement the night before Christmas or your birthday and you can't sleep? I have always had that feeling growing up before a Disney trip.
I was so ready for the Magic Kingdom!!!
Here is part of the group outside the gates Monday morning.
Now- the reason why there are no kids in the picture is totally and completely Mom and Dad's fault- regardless of what they tell you. They decided they would put ALL the carseats in the van, so the rest of us came in 2 cars and they brought all 4 kids in the van with them.
Well- because they drive so slow we parked before them, then took the tram up to the gate. It was a pleasant ride for us.
I guess the tram ride wasn't so pleasant for Mom and Dad with 4 ecstatic children and a stroller. The tram ride alone was enough for the kids. They loved it!
Then we got to ride the monorail up to the actual park.
So we are all wandering (rushing) down Main Street making sure we have all the kids, when suddenly we realized someone was missing. We forgot to put a leash on KEVIN!!! He eventually showed up strolling towards us, after everyone tried calling his cell. I still don't know where he was....
While we were on Space Mountain the others rode Astro Rockets. Then we met up at Peter Pan (one of my all time MUST-rides).
Then, we were all shocked to find It's a Small World right next to Peter Pan (in California it is in a completely different area), so we jumped in line for that.
Then we headed over to the Winnie the Pooh ride. This line was the best because they had fun activities all throughout the wait.
Here are Finn and Olivier playing some music.
After this ride a few went on the carousel. I have always loved carousels.
Here are Nadia and Melissa- sorry I didn't get a better picture.
I'm not sure what they were talking about, but I love the hand on the hip, as well as Olivier trying to show her whatever he is pointing to.
Saying goodbye to Disney.
In line for Splash Mountain (for about an hour and a half). I think they were discussing proposals here, as Bryan was prepping to propose to Ari in the near future.
Married 6 months.
Married 6 years.
My sisters-in-law. It was a long day.
My big brothers.
We headed out of the park after making a quick stop at the Haunted Mansion and headed to grab some dinner.
Bryan, Olivier, Tim, Carlee, Kevin, Nadia, and I made it to Pirates of the Caribbean. Not as good as Disneyland, but still good. I was amazed at how well Olivier and Nadia handled all the rides- it was a good thing Finn didn't go on the ride. The only tragedy of the day happened in line here. Melissa had made hats for all the kids, and somehow Nadia's got lost while we were waiting in line. But she was a good sport.
Bryan and Olivier- on Pirates
Everyone except Jeff and Melissa left early afternoon. We took the boat back out to the parking lot.
We all headed back to the condos for a few hours to rest. Then Bryan, Tim, Carlee, and I headed back to meet up with Jeff and Melissa.
We headed out of the park after making a quick stop at the Haunted Mansion and headed to grab some dinner.
The trip was definitely different from any other Dinsey trip I have in memory (only hit a few rides- and didn't even go on Thunder Mountain! or Autopia!) but it was still awesome!
Thanks so much Mom and Dad!
Just a warning- I didn't have my camera for much of the rest of the week, so don't expect as many pictures for the rest of the week...
2 comments:
I absolutely love your blog entries! You do a super job of documenting the trip. And your pictures are great! Thanks for sharing and reminding!!
Love all your pictures and comments. Thanks for posting them
Big loves from the second Eleda :)
Post a Comment