Monday, June 13, 2011

Florida Trip Spring Break (Thursday continued)

This post is a continuation of Thursday.

I forgot some stuff (thanks for the reminder Bryan!). Without pictures I forget stuff more easily.
Here are a few pictures (thanks to Bryan and Ari).

Here are Nadia, Bryan, and Olivier on the safari. The kids really loved this one. You not only got to see animals, but it also rattled you around quite a bit!

Here is Olivier on the safari. I think he was just enjoying himself, not being mischievous.


After the safari ride we went to It's a Bug's Life show. This is similar to Honey I Shrunk the Audience and Captain E-O (in that it shows the 3-D movie and sprays stuff at you).

Here are the kids in line for the show looking at all the animals carved into the big tree. I forgot to mention that this was St. Patrick's Day- which is why many of us (but not all) were wearing green. We had many arguments about what qualified as green- some people definitely lied...


I never liked 3-D shows when I was younger- and honestly, I would have hated this one if I was a kid. It was even more involved than some of the other shows I have been to.



So... I think Finn had lost all trust in us after the Magic Kingdom, but in the off chance there was any trust left it was all gone after this...



Bryan had been to the show before. Throughout the entire show we were all wondering why Bryan thought it would be okay for the little kids... it was pretty much a horror show. Horror show with things popping out at you from all around (and under) you. In fact, the seats even bumped around underneath you.


I think Nadia and Finn were both on people's laps sobbing by the end. But finally it ended... luckily.



They recovered quickly and everyone was able to enjoy the rest of the park... but I don't think we should trust Bryan anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ALL the pictures and posts :)
Thanks so much for sharing your fun with us....Love Ya Eleda 2