Saturday, June 11, 2011

Florida Trip Spring Break (Wednesday aka Epcot)

Wednesday was Epcot day.
We got to the park a little late in the morning, and headed straight to California Adventure. Of course, it was a long line, so we decided to get Fast-Passes. Only problem was, the passes we got didn't allow us back on until 7 that night.
I am not a huge fan of Epcot. I like rides. And Epcot does not have a lot of rides. We went on a few including Captain E-O, the Finding Nemo ride, and a few others, and there were some others that no one else wanted to ride, so I missed those. We did wander around and tried the different foods, so that was fun.
Jeff and Melissa went off, as did Tim and Carlee for part of the day, so Bryan, Lori, Kevin, and I wandered around. It wasn't bad, but like I said, I prefer rides.
We went into the "innovation" area, which is designed for little kids and watched Kevin wander around playing.... uh huh.

I didn't have my camera at the park, but here are some from the condos.
Olivier showing me how the word pieces fit together.




"See Traci- it says Spider-Man!"


Such concentration!


Olivier and Baby Maes!


Nadia!


"See Dad? It goes like this!"


Finn doing the chicken dance. I think. He scraped up his knees the day before, so he was wandering around without pants on.


Kevin. With his pretty tiara.


Half of Kevin, Olivier, and Finn


Baby Maes and Daddio


Bryan and Tim


Carlee and Finn


Maes and Daddio. Maes kept trying to chew on this, so I told Dad not to let him stick it in his mouth. It has some weird liquid stuff on the inside.


Olivier was being funny and Daddio was being negligent- see Maes chewing on it?


Group shot. Maes, Daddio, Bryan, Olivier, Tim, Finn


Finn, Carlee, Nadia, with Becks in the background


Olivier enjoying an icecream sandwich.


Olivier.


This is the only picture I got at Epcot.


Kevin in front of the weird Epcot golf ball.




We headed home mid afternoon. Kevin, Bryan, and I headed back around 6:30 to ride California Adventure. It was fun, but I think it made Bryan and I both homesick for Simi Valley.




After that we dropped Kevin back at the condos then headed to the airport to pick up Ariadna, who finally made her grand appearance!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for going to get Ari with me! I had an awesome time with you that week and don't know why we choose to live on opposite sides of the country (North/South-wise) from each other!

California Adventure (aka "Soarin') was fun. It did make me miss our mountains though!

Traci said...

Well, let's see who "chose" to live in different parts of the country.
After you moved to Utah for school, I moved to Utah for school. Then you left and moved to Indiana, and I followed again. But yet again, you left, and I took the hint..