Sunday, May 5, 2013

One of the reasons I love my sister

Today I had the following conversation with my sister through text message:

Traci: Is L--- the kid in your class?
Lori: ?
T: A---'s kid.
L: J---... why?
L: ??
T: L--- must be one of her other kids. Just looking at fb
L: Oh yeah what about him?
T: Got a haircut. Fascinating, huh?
L: Oh good... his hair was super long!

I am so happy that I have a sister I can have brainless/pointless conversations with.

4 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE this! You have no idea how fun it is for a mom to hear about her kids interacting as adults! Can't really explain it. Thanks for sharing.

Lori said...

Haha love those pointless conversation.

Anonymous said...

I thought that was a typical adult conversation. Was there something different? Love ya, Charley

Anonymous said...

I thought that was a typical adult conversation. Was there something different? Love ya, Charley