
Well I worked Saturday, but nothing too thrilling happened. (But now that I think about it several months ago I would have thought Saturday was thrilling-how experience changes you). I was off yesterday and today so I don't have very many stories on my mind right now. I mostly have bed on my mind right now.
I am still fighting getting over being sick. Mostly I am just drained easily. That should be interesting at work... Thank Goodness for Adrenaline!

Today Ola and I took Olivier on his first trip to Walmart-how thrilling! (He fell asleep).
I talked to Kevin today. Special shout-out! How you doin' Kev?!? I'm thrilled that he has joined the ranks and reads my blog!
The weather is slowly starting to look better... look, not feel. It's still pretty cold, but it's climbing.
The pukey dog is asleep on my bed. She has been throwing up today and I'm not sure why. Maybe she ate something when we were out and about today.
Well, my bed is calling... seriously I can hear it right now. "Traaaaccccciiiii. Trrraaacccciiiii. TRACI!" Oh, I better go before it wakes up the dog.
"We're not best friends yet. We're starter friends. You know, like brothers."
1 comment:
Your blogs make me think and contemplate - even then I sometimes don't feel bright enough to 'get it'. You DO find the most interesting pictures! Keep on keepin' us informed!
Post a Comment