I was reading Sheridan's blog and I wanted to post my response on here.
I would absolutely love to have a baby grand piano (shiny black). Of course I don't have the room right now, but this is something that I WILL have one day!
Very nice! I thought I would like one once - but now it's so nice having the piano I learned on. The wood floors really allow the sound to be big - it's a wonderful experience in and of its self! If I had a bigger house, I would have to consider your piano! It's gorgeous!
4 comments:
That's beautiful! I can't wait to hear you play on it!!
You will have one,one day, and I can
just hear you playing. Love the color
Big loves Grandma
Tkhat piano would be gorgious in your living room. I can see you setting and playing it. Hang in there and it will come. Love Grandpa
Very nice! I thought I would like one once - but now it's so nice having the piano I learned on. The wood floors really allow the sound to be big - it's a wonderful experience in and of its self! If I had a bigger house, I would have to consider your piano! It's gorgeous!
Post a Comment