Wednesday, June 20, 2007

At least I will never be a cat-lady

I found this video yesterday and the ending just makes me laugh every time. The dalmation reminds me of Scooby Doo.
www.kissyoutube.com/watch?v=m8Mx7p1DGI4

So... Family Reunion 2007!!! Nadia's birthday is now being celebrated in H-town and BOO will already be living there and Lori will be there in between semesters and Traci is going to have a breakdown if she doesn't take a vacation (and lose her plethora of PTO). So, first (2?) weeks of August! Now... I just need to make sure Tim will be there... I am a pretty good reason to come though!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Heck yes you are! If i wasn't already gonna be there I would come just to see you! I miss you tons!

Becky said...

That's a FUNNY video! Can't wait to see you in Aug!!!

Joan said...

We also plan to be there, I asked your Mom if she had enough hooks for all of us.. Will be fun.... :)