Thursday, July 5, 2007

If I have to take a dump do I put it in here?

This question was asked today by a ten year old holding a urine cup. He filled the cup up all the way (with what he should) and then decided to carry it around in his pocket for awhile.
At least I got some good laughs today.
It's been a long week. And I still have 4 shifts to work this week. (I picked up 2 extra shifts this weekend). I picked up Friday and Saturday evening shifts for the rest of the month. Good times!

The fourth went fine at work. Except several of the kids were pretty upset about not having family come visit. They decided to take their frustrations out in the only way they know how-trouble for me.

The dogs are getting along better. Peanut has been here for just over a week, and we have just under a week left. Wednesday morning I woke up around 4:00 in the morning and half my bed (and most of my pjs were soaked). Peanut decided to pee all over me in the middle of the night. She just moved to the other side of the bed and went back to sleep... I had to get up and change all the bedding and then kicked Peanut out of the bedroom for the rest of my night.

Work seems to just love to cause me stress, but that is for other reasons I won't worry about right now. H-town in less than a month!

5 comments:

Shersy said...

What fun you have - between work and that middle of the night stuff! Thinking of you!

Lori said...

Oh i'm so sorry! I'm really excited to see you! love ya

Becky said...

We'll try to have a dry bed and some R & R for you when you get her for vacation! Love you!

Joan said...

Tess will have to teach Peanut what to do when he needs to go to the bathroom..and not in your bed :(
You will really need a good rest after all the hours that you work...
Will be sooooo good to spend some time with you...

GrannySharon said...

Very creative title, Traci. Sounds like a fun job--only for you! Not me - thank you!! You really are amazing that you can put up with it all. I am impressed!