So, after my call at 5:30 I slept in late, took a nice long shower, did some laundry, ate
some cereal and ice cream
(although not together Grandpa), and now I am blogging!!!! One week from tomorrow is THE BOOK!!! I will be working that day, so I will stop by Walmart before work to pick up the book! I am just so thrilled. Haha... I am a freak when I get so excited about books, but the best part is that I don't want to be any different (some of you may want me to be different, but I DON'T)So about 2 1/2 weeks until H-town. I am really excited to go. I think the plan is to go to San Antonio for 2 days or so! Woohoo!
Tess is loving being the only dog again. I was starting to wonder if she would miss Peanut once she left, but, nope!
I hope you all are having the same luck I am having today! (now that I have jinxed myself)
2 comments:
What a great picture of the oreos and ice cream! Yum!! Hope you enjoyed your day, even though it didn't turn out as expected. Few do, as you know!
Oh! And by the way - I for one wouldn't want you to be ANY different. I happen to think you're pretty terrific as you are!
Post a Comment