Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Why is it that there is no problem getting up early on Saturday, but it's a struggle to get up during the week?

I was suppossed to be called off yesterday morning, but someone else called in, so I had to work. Then I was planning on working a double, but around 3:30 they let me know that I needed to go home because I was at risk for overtime. Then this morning I got a call around 5:30 this morning telling me I was called off for this morning. So, I work this afternoon at 3 and will end up with only a little bit of overtime. :(

There is a promotion at work that I am a candidate for, but I was told that the fact that I won't work on Sundays will hurt me. I would love the position (I am already doing the job) but I don't know what is going to happen... whatever happens, happens.

I am really looking forward to going to H-town. I need a nice cool swimming pool.

I'm psyched for Wednesday 12:01 a.m.--Harry Potter!!! And then just over a week later the last book! I was on vacation when the sixth book came out and I think I read it in 2 days or so. This time I will still have to work, so it might take me a little longer. Maybe like 2 1/2 days.

I love summer!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I know you'll be blessed (a snickered at but very real word) for your decision about the Sabbath.
I think I'm more anxious for the book than the movie - especially since she'll (hopefully!) tie up all the loose ends! I wonder if she kind of 'goes into hiding' when a new book (especially this one) comes out??

Lori said...

Everything will work out! Love ya!

Joan said...

Just enjoy those times you have off..
You work much to much...Enjoy HARRY !