Monday, August 20, 2007

Jiggy Jig-Jig

Home again!

It's nice to be home, but I really did enjoy my vacation. Thanks Mom and Dad!

I'm back to work. It's hard the first few days because you have not yet settled back into feeling numb at work. So easily frustrated. "Nothing happened on the unit" while I was gone. Or so the children told me. We now have a little girl who likes to soil herself when she doesn't get her way. That's fun.

On my drive back (which was really relaxing aside from a flat tire) I saw a truck that said "Haulin' liquid chicken." It also had the word 'inedible' on the truck. Duh! Either I am really out of it or there were two of these trucks because I passed a second one a few hours after passing the first. (Both are equal possibilities... I am crazy, I don't remember it passing me up... but there also really could be two of them).

I love IKEA!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love IKEA with you! Just think, if you lived closer we could go more often!!
I'm trying to picture 'liquid chicken' - what in the world??
Glad you're safe at home and having such 'fun adventures' again! Love you tons!

Joan said...

It was so good to have a little time with you...So glad that your home safe and sound....

GrannySharon said...

Only you, Traci!! What a life you lead...interesting for sure!!