Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Good Bad Dreams and Bad Good Dreams

Do you ever have a really good dream and then feel cheated when you wake up and realize it was just a dream?
Or you have a really bad dream and then feel relieved when you wake up and realize it was just a dream?

I always laugh at myself when I wake up from a bad dream (it usually is over something dorky). I used to (and sometimes still do) have a recurring dream that on the last day of classes I realize I had registered for a class I never went to. Funny thing is I think Dad used to have the same dream.

Last night I had a really good dream. This was the dream: I had a really good day on the first day of the dream. The next morning I woke up and was so worried that the day before was just a dream. Mom was there with me and reassured me that it hadn't just been a dream.

Think how disappointing it was to find out it was all a dream after being reassured it wasn't...

I find it so odd to think/talk about dreaming in my dreams. Also, for those of you who don't know, I talk out loud in my sleep.

Sometimes I stop in the middle of something and realize that something that happened in a dream a few days before was actually just a dream.

I don't think any of this makes sense, but remember: it's Traci's blog.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh I know you talk in your sleep. I had a dream that we were all on a boat and we left kj on the dock! It was NOT a good dream!

Becky said...

Your MOTHER lied to you in a dream?? How Fraudian is that?!! I'm really glad that I very seldom remember my dreams.

Joan said...

I have been having the most awful dreams..I can't remember them, which I guess is good. I saw my neurologist
yesterday and he said it could be caused by some of my medicine, so we will just have to wait and see.
Sorry I scared you with my message !!
Love ya

Shersy said...

I always have dreams - and usually remember them. The problem comes when I think I did something (or said something) that I only dreamed (and it still needs done!)!

I talk too when I get really stressed out :0 Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Traci, when I was about four years old, maybe three, but I had a bad dream that I remember to this day and when I see a full moon it reminds me of that dream Love you, Grandpa.