I went into work for 4 hours today. Last Saturday a little 8-year-old had thrown her shoes at me. Today, on the desk, there was this piece of paper. It said something like "Traci, I am sorry I threw my brown shoes at you Traci. Why am I sorry? Because I might hurt you Traci. From" with an arrow pointing to a big head. The entire paper had pencil shading and the picture of this girl was kinda creepy looking. A guy I work with pointed out that it sounds as if she is not apologizing but rather warning.
One girl went home for the weekend to visit family and the nurse messed up and didn't send her medications. Today was the nicest, most polite I have ever seen her. Chalk one up for Tom Cruise. Take her off her meds! I think she was actually relieved to be back at the hospital and away from some of her family.
I took Tess to the park on Saturday and just sat and read a book. She was excited, but helped me realize more than ever that she prefers people to other dogs. She is curious and all, but doesn't like them being curious back.
2 comments:
She's a spoiled dog of course she dosen't like the other dogs!
I'm sure that she felt bad about the shoe :) Just wanted you to know that she was sorry... So glad that you have Tess to take walks with :)
Miss you...
Post a Comment